Students applying to Grenoble’s MBA at GISMA Business School must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any subject while having a good overall aggregate.
Students must possess three years of relevant work experience before applying to Grenoble’s MBA programme.
English proficiency tests have to be taken by those students for whom English is not their native language. Take a look at the English proficiency tests accepted by Grenoble and the respective cut-offs:
The GMAT does not have to be taken by all the candidates, and it actually depends on a case-to-case basis. The target score that applicants have to meet is 550 with at least 70% in the quantitative segment.Applicants are also required to submit three essays with regards to their academic and professional experience, reasons for choosing the Grenoble MBA and their overall intercultural awareness.
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in each band;
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B and C;
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Minimum score of 63;
- TOEFL: A minimum of 587 in the paper-based test, 240 in the computer-based test and 94 in iBT (minimum 22 in each band).
Three Founding Pillars:
Apart from these three principles, the learning model also consists of three founding pillars, namely:
- Personal development of the students in the form of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and career goals;
- Using active learning and placing students in mock real-life scenarios to improve their understanding of the theory being taught;
- Introducing unexpected developments in students’ projects to help them combat any unexpected scenarios that may arise in their future professional careers.
GEM is affiliated to the Grenoble Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is a founding member of the GIANT Innovation Campus and is an affiliate member of “Conference des Grandes Ecoles”.
The MBA programme at GEM is highly popular and is considered to be the university’s flagship course. The duration of the Grenoble MBA programme consists of one academic year on campus and a one-year final management project. The programme structure of Grenoble’s MBA comprises:
- International Environment;
- Auditing and Accounting;
- International Management;
- Management and Sustainability;
- International Business Law;
- Technology Management;
- Decision-making Tools;
- Managing Organisations;
- International Marketing;
- Corporate Finance;
- Digital Transformation;
- Strategic Management.