The duration of this course is 78 weeks including scheduled breaks.
The intake for this program takes place in January, March, May, July, September and November.
Ontario Secondary school diploma or equivalent;
Age 18 or older;
A score of 5.5 in IELTS or equivalent for non-native English speakers.
Students have to complete 16 modules and the assessment of each module consists of:
Class Test: 50%
Final Exam: 40%
Class Contribution: 10%
- Fundamentals of Business Communication;
- Bookkeeping, Computerized and Financial Acct with Simply Accounting;
- Business Environment;
- Managing Financial Resources;
- Organizations and Behaviour;
- Marketing Principles;
- Business Decision Making;
- Research Project;
- Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Personal and Professional Development;
- Working with and Leading People;
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results;
- Managing Communications;
- Operations Management in Business;
- Business Work Experience;
- Business Work Ethics.
The full-time tuition fees for international students is C$19,000. There is a special promotion valid until the November 2019 intake wherein the tuition fees is C$11,500.
Furthermore, the institute believes in reducing the financial burden of students, hence it provides them with financial aid in the form of scholarships and bursaries.
Reasons to Choose this Course
This program will help students to:
- Develop skills of the prospective managers so that they can excel in their fields;
- Enhance the personal and professional skills of students so that they can attain their goals;
- Use cognitive and problem-solving techniques so that they can take decisions independently and can also collaborate while working in teams;
- Learn the skills of getting along with people in a cross-cultural scenario by adopting effective communication techniques.
Is it Worth Doing a Diploma in Business Management?
This diploma creates new job opportunities for students and is designed so that students can retain information by learning in small seminar classes. Industry experts regularly visit the campus for sharing their experiences with students. Competitions are conducted regularly for honing the skills of the students.
Scope and Future of Diploma in Business Management
The scope of Diploma in Business Management is enormous in the local and global scenario. On completion of this program, students can find jobs in the manufacturing industry, retail stores, financial institutions, government offices, MNCs, consulting firms, etc.
- Marketing and Sales Manager;
- Human Resources;
- Project Coordinator;
- Retail Manager;
- Account Manager;
- Office Manager;
- Business Manager;
- Management Planning Coordinator.
Checkout 1/3Total: £Discount: £Bundle Discount: £Sub Total: £Choose Exam Dates and Additional MaterialsAdd Billing DetailsSelect Payment MethodSelect Payment Method
Identify processes and methodologies followed by successful organizations;
Implement cognitive skills and problem-solving attitude to enhance and strengthen team communications;
Understand the relationship between national and international environments, local and organizations
Develop and hone analytical, communication, presentation, leadership, numeracy, problem-solving and time management skills.